Saturday, February 14, 2009

Definition.

I am not a christian. I am not a jew. I am not a buddhist, a hindu, a muslim, a witch, an atheist or or a pagan.  I am neither male nor female  nor transexual, asexual, trangender or hermaphrodite. I am not gay or straight nor bisexual.  
I am a christian, jew, buddhist, hindu, muslim, witch, atheist, and pagan. I am male, female, transexual, asexual, transgender, and hermaphrodite. 
I am gay, straight and bisexual. 
Oppression- (op~pres~sion) noun-  allowing the way you define yourself or the way others define you to make you feel as though you are less of a person. 
War- the conflict between a person or a group of people because the way they are defining themselves is conflicting within themselves or another person.  
I will no longer allow myself to be defined. I will no longer allow myself to be defined by others. A war should be fought against oppression with love for people and hate for injustice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment