Thursday, August 20, 2009

Off like a herd of Tortugas (turtles)

As most of you know, I am headed off tomorrow for a great, grand, amazing wonderful adventure to Honduras. I will be there for a year working at an orphanage for physically disabled children and malnourished babies. I have been planning and preparing for this trip for almost a year now and cant believe it is finally here. These last two weeks while making my final preparations have been filled with laughter and lots of tears. I will be leaving the best friends and the best family anyone could ask for. I wish the best for all of you in this next year. I hope that it is filled with joy, peace, and lots of adventure. I will be praying for all of you and want you each to know I will be thinking about you everyday.
This blog isnt going to be very long. I just wanted to let all of you know how to get a hold of my this next year.
I will have email so please please please email me and let me know how things are going. My email address is amkemp12@gmail.com
Also, check my blog and leave comments. I love comments and I extra love it when people read my blogs.
Third, if you would like to send me some paper mail (which I love-who doesnt love a good letter) you can send it to my moms mailing address at
14 Masters Place Cove
Maumelle AR
72113
Please update me as much as possible. I am excited about this next adventure, but yall will always be my home!!
God bless and keep safe.
I will update asap!
Love always and forever,
Alli Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment